Nature’s healing power in a jar
Lucia Care is rooted in traditional natural medicine and unites ancient medicinal herbs with modern dermatology and pharmacology. All our products are developed to nourish, care for and protect the skin. In daily skincare rituals, they can be used separately and as multi-care products.
Lucia Care includes all the goodness your skin needs
- Pure extracts from organically grown medicinal herbs
- Naturally fragrant essential oils
- Healthy fats such as omega 3 and omega 6 oils, almond oil, olive oil, sunflower oil and shea butter
- Nature’s own moisturising ingredients like hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water
- Natural collagen stimulants and amino acids
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients with cell renewal effect
- Natural minerals and vitamins with added Vitamin E and Vitamin A
- Vegan ingredients and not tested on animals
- Free from synthetic perfume, parabens and phthalates
See why Mia and Christian choose Lucia Care
Natural skincare that goes deeper
Medicinal herbs with recognised therapeutic and vitalising properties are at the heart of Lucia Care. The skincare line uses only pure plant extracts from organically grown medicinal herbs such as rosemary, marigold, horsetail, chamomile, aloe vera, cedar and bergamot. The blend of medicinal plants strengthens and stimulates the skin’s own defences, reducing natural deterioration and minimising wrinkles.
All the ingredients, vitamins, minerals, essential oils and aromatic fragrances in Lucia Care products are selected and combined by Dr Nanna Kirkebjerg, MD, a specialist in integrative medicine and natural medicine. Lucia Care employs the skills of dermatologically and pharmacologically trained biochemists and lab technicians in the manufacture of skincare products that revitalise and stimulate the skin’s and the body’s natural regenerative properties.